CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday

9 a.m., another beautiful day, supposed to be in the 70s again today. I weighed myself and I'm down to 194.2. That's good news. And I finally heard from miles, he said he made it to work today. But he also said he might have to go to court today, I don't know why but that can't be good. Also I don't know what kind of welcome back he got from work. He was in trouble last week for missing work now another two days this week. Hopefully he still has a job. I told him that whatever happened do not stress about it too much because he's a good man and stronger than he thinks. And that he would get through it.

9:06 p.m. it was a pretty good day. I went to Al Anon. Shared with them I think I'm getting a little better. Told them that miles didn't go to work Monday and Tuesday and although it bothered me I didn't freak out about it like I used to. But I did go to church go to Bible class instead of staying and worrying.

When I got home, I bought a bottle of wine. The first i've bought in 2 months. I feel a bit like a hypocrite but hopefully I can just do it once a month...

So, try try again. Tomorrows another day.  Before I sign off foe the night, here's a picture of Aja, my 11-year old granddaughter and future supermodel.

0 comments: