CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Monday

They're cutting down a tree in my front yard. I couldn't resist taking a picture. Looks like its going to be a beautiful day. I'm going to try my best to make the most of it.

9:16 a.m. watching Joyce Meyer. Her message is letting go of anger and unforgiveness. It just hurts us, not the people we're mad at.

Talked to mike about 10 a.m. he said everything's going okay but miles didn't go to work today because he felt dizzy. I've got to stop letting things like that cripple me with depression panic and anxiety. The past two hours I haven't really done anything but sit and watch TV. And now I'm going to get some work done I'm not going to let my emotions rule me. I need to work on first step of Ala-non.

I had a nice phone call from him today. (Im not saying his name, just in case someone does a search of his name finds me talking about him. The Internet makes you paranoid)

I just got back from a walk, it did make me feel a little better. I'll try to put a picture here from the park I was walking in. Well, I posted it with another post. Haven't figured out how to insert a picture in the middle of a blog.

And I did a little reading from my al-anon book about learning to detach from the disease of alcoholism.

10:25 p.m. I just finished reading a chapter of Beautiful Battlefields by Bo Stern. She said to try to journal some happy things every day to help through the bad times. It was a good day in spite of worrying about Miles. I know God has a plan for him and will help him when the time is right.

Well, time for bed. No matter what happens, I'll be ready for it.

0 comments: