CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Im back!

Its been a long time since I've posted here and my life has changed a LOT! First of all, i came back to God after 20 years of ignoring him and I'm very happy about that and maybe bexause of that, ive changed my political beliefs from Liberal Democrat to conservative. My best friend Carol passed away Christmas Eve and I really miss her. Both of my sons had problems with alcohol both of them landing in ICU the last couple of months to detox I'm still very worried about them so my anxiety problems have ramped up. I recently joined Al-anon to help me deal with this and I'm trying to take it one day at a time as they advise.

Below is a pic i took of miles yesterday when he fell asleep while visiting me on his lunch hour.

0 comments: