CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday

Its another beautiful day today. Miles is at work again(!) And val and I may be going to spend the weekend at their place to plan Terry's memorial service.

Last night, Bill messaged me that he would be going to Miami in July. I wrote back that I hoped we wouldnt miss the opportunity to get together when I'm in Illinois because I'll be there in late June early July. And he wrote back and said he hoped we wouldn't miss that opportunity too and he would send me the dates he would be in Miam. I really hope we can see each other but maybe for the best whatever happens.

Its 10 p.m. and I'm at miles & mikes place. We have an appointment to meet with a priest tomorrow to plan some sort of a memorial for terry but miles said he doesn't want to go. I hope he changes his mind, I think he will regret it someday.

Miles has been sneaking drinks all night.

0 comments: