CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Beautiful Wednesday

Its a beautiful day, but not a good one for us. Miles couldn't get the apartment in my complex because he didn't have money to put up front. They wanted $900 deposit plus $680. She was willing to $200 today to hold it but he's completely broke until next week. Mike says he has no money for gas and he's probably out of cigarettes. And he's been fighting with Kayla too and hasn't been at work all this week. I'm really worried about him. He's so depressed and i don't know how to help.

Im also depressed because Dwight didn't answer my second email. And I haven't heard from b. I'm trying to stop thinking about men. Id love to have someone love me, but God loves me, and if He wants me to have someone, He will send one to me.

0 comments: